Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bob the Blender, a budding bromance.

My wife tells me my mother in-law decided she wanted to buy us a blender for our kitchen.  I say "uh, okay", without giving it a second thought.....






Maybe you can't tell from the picture, but this thing is huge!













I become so impressed with my new big, powerful kitchen appliance that I decide to take a bold picture with it, but the best I can hope for, is a look of constipation...











.

Grrrrr, Baby, grrrrrr







Over time though, I develop a fondness for my new appliance........










My other friends all seem to have things to do, so Bob and I play a  game of go fish!















I am all, "hey little buddy!", and he is like "Uh back the Fxxx off dude!









I come home one day, and Bob is obviously anxiously awaiting my return...


.






I decide that he has probably really missed me, so I decide he probably wants to talk with me, after his lonely day...







Oh my! I think we both might have that!











Seriously, I know someone that has that....














We both had a big laugh, or at least I did....
Now that I remember, I think I was the only one laughing...




I come out of the bathroom, and Bob is no where to be found.  I realize after a few minutes that he must want to play a fun game of hide and go seek.  

So, I set out to find him...






Ready or not, here I come!!!!










After I find him, he tells me it is my turn to hide, so he can find me....







He'll never find me!




....and he never did....


4 comments:

  1. I like it.

    Have you ever seen the old "will it blend?" commercials? Youtube them- they're awesome!

    Maybe your blender is that tough,too. Put a pack of batteries in it and see!

    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have seen the "can it blend it" commercials. After exhaustive research I have decided it is folly to try and blend things like cell phones in my blender. The warranty doesn't cover those types of things apparently! Thanks for your comment! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelle,
    He can be a bit of a stuffy, pompous ass sometimes, but he is my friend! He always has his nose in books, and sometimes when I try to talk to him, he acts like he is too busy to talk to me, but still, he is my friend, and friendship isn't perfect!

    ReplyDelete